Light-O-Rama Forums

Clean up Sequence

tvweather62

Hey everyone.

Does anything have a cleanup sequence that fades down, twinkles, then fades up for the next song?  I may be totally off base here as I've only used the Simple Show builder so far, and that doesn't give you any options.  I watched the TSO sequence that was sent, and they created a really nice one.  Any idea how I would create this or use an existing sequence?  I just started last week, and am just trying to get things up and running.  Thanks SO much for all your help in this process!!

You'd need to add those effects at the beginning and/or end of a sequence.  

Using the Show Editor, you can choose to leave lights that you were using at the end of a sequence on in-between sequences, but that won't give you the effect you described.

Are you sure you want all your lights to fade up to start each sequence?  I can't say no one's ever done it, but it's something I've never seen.  Or am I misunderstanding what you want to do?

Make a sequence to display the effect you want. Add this sequence between every song. Easier than changing every sequence. Neat idea. 

Between sequences there can be a few seconds while the Show Player loads the next one.  This is especially true of the first time through each show, which could be problematic. 

Go into the Show Editor and make sure the time between sequences is set to zero.  Then go to the options tab and at the bottom select to have all sequences loaded before playing.

I still think you might have an issue with the shut off or don't shut off used lights at the end of each sequence.  You might have to try that both ways to see which is most acceptable if you're running an animation sequence between each musical sequence.

Edited by George Simmons