Light-O-Rama Forums
rcoaster

Recreate Sequence file from Director show file on SD card?

After creating my sequence (LAS file), and creating a show for it (only 1 sequence) onto the SD card for my mini-director, my PC crashed with a boot error. I was forced to do a full restore from the original install, and lost my Light-O-Rama files. I thought I had back-up turned on, but alas I did not. (Don't worry- nothing important was saved on this PC. Only used for Light-O-Rama. My main computer's a Mac, and is always being backed up.) 

I was wondering if we can re-create a sequence file from the show file that's already on the SD card, or is it a one-way situation?

Thanks.

After sleeping on it for a bit, I realized that I still had my old Mac Book Pro that I used to create the sequences. I took a look and found the files, since 2015. So, not all is lost, and I can use the old sequences as building blocks for next year. 

I now will save my files to OneDrive, as well as activated back-up to my personal cloud. :P 

9 hours ago, rcoaster said:

I now will save my files to OneDrive, as well as activated back-up to my personal cloud. :P 

Although it's a year old, you might want to read at least the first post of this thread.