Light-O-Rama Forums
JamesWright

Parameter is not valid error

When I open Preview Design and then select one  of the arches, the prop definition starts to display and then gives the following error;" Error while drawing shape diagram, Parameter is not valid."This appears 3 times, I click OK on each one and then the Prop Definition displays. Here is an excerpt from the log file that I think is relevant - 

LORSequencer.exe Information: 0 : System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.
   at System.Drawing.Graphics.CheckErrorStatus(Int32 status)
   at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawArc(Pen pen, Single x, Single y, Single width, Single height, Single startAngle, Single sweepAngle)
   at LightORama.Preview.ShapeArch.PaintShapeDiagram(Graphics g)
   at Ku`7<-:I)~\.554\.n%4\&1Gygm!.‌‮‎‎‏‏‍‪‪‫‫‌‮‪‌‫‏‎‮‭‏‬‍‌‪‫‬‏‌‮(Object , PaintEventArgs )
    DateTime=2017-11-18T04:02:15.8042796Z
LORSequencer.exe Information: 0 : System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.
   at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawArc(Pen pen, Single x, Single y, Single width, Single height, Single startAngle, Single sweepAngle)
   at Ku`7<-:I)~\.554\.n%4\&1Gygm!.‌‮‎‎‏‏‍‪‪‫‫‌‮‪‌‫‏‎‮‭‏‬‍‌‪‫‬‏‌‮(Object , PaintEventArgs )
    DateTime=2017-11-18T04:02:18.8689383Z
    DateTime=2017-11-18T04:02:20.4531267Z

Anyone have any idea what the problem with the arch might be?

Jim

Could you please attach a screen shot of the Prop Definition window? Thanks for reporting the issue!

Matt

Thanks for posting that. I was actually hoping to see what it looked like after the error messages -- so I can see how the arch is defined. I've tried to duplicate the error and have been unsuccessful so far.

Or maybe you could export the prop and send me a PM with a link the export file?

Matt

Although I was unable to reproduce the error, changes have been made to the code that should prevent this error from appearing in future versions.

Matt