Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Builder

DOC

I crated a show on Show Builder to play from 6pm - 10 pm. The show  is programmed to start every hour on the hour.  My sequences last approximately 45 minutes. I have clicked the area for the lights to stay on when the show is over BUT the lights turn off following the  45 minute show. Anyone have any suggestions to correct this problem. Thanks Doc

Edited by DOC
missing a word

Are the lights still on until the ABSOLUTE last time in the sequencing grid at the end of the last sequence?  All that the "leave lights on" checkbox is to prevent a "Turn all lights off" command being sent.  If the last sequence turns the lights off itself at or near the end of the sequence, the lights will remain off at the end of your show - regardless of that checkbox.

so is there a way to keep lights on after the last sequence plays? i dont want the yard to look pitch black till the  the next show starts at the top of the hour 

17 minutes ago, DOC said:

so is there a way to keep lights on after the last sequence plays?

Easy.  Make sure that the channels that you want to stay on are actually on at the end of the sequence.  In the screen capture below, the channels with the red arrows will be off, and the channels with the green arrows will be on at the end of the sequence.

Lights_Stay_on.png

• The topic was locked