Light-O-Rama Forums

Short video test of our 2017 - 64 channels 2 house Christmas display this year.

GriswoldStyle

Just a quick test to see how it will look. Much more coming soon! This year we were able to make record time and have everything connected and running in only 9 days! Thanks to my 2 boys working with me and having everything already planned out on paper and a

of the layout. It was a bit crazy jumping from my first 16 channel show last year to 64 channels this year but I managed to get it done and used around 2,000 feet of spt wire. 

Finally, After all these years of wishing and hoping we have pulled off having a lightorama display. Not just our house but we added the neighbors house as well using a 16 channel controller and the easy link linkers. I am very impressed with the light linkers. There is no delay whatsoever.  My kids will be learning programming next year so they can add songs to the show. They are already addicted to lights and always head over to the christmas section of stores to see what we can find. I trained them well haha!

Here is a video taken from my phone of just 2 minutes of one song while we tested all the channels. We have 29 songs and even added in some Frank Sinatra this year. I just finished sequencing the "My Way" song. Our display kind of jumps to every music genre and allows young and old to follow. I would call it non traditional I guess. Sure it is not as great as many of yours but we kind of go Griswold with the lights. We have since fixed a few little things but this video gives you the general idea.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked