Light-O-Rama Forums

Additional files

minaayindra

I have a ton of additional files that downloaded with my sequences.  I know the bak file is for a back-up of the original sequence, although it will not open on my computer.  Nor will the LSV or LCS files, which I am not familiar with either.  What do these files stand for and how do I clean out my file folder from all this additional "debris"?

Here are the LOR files:

.LAS is an Animation Sequence
.LMS is a Musical Sequence
.LSV is what saves your visual preferences (zoom level, etc) within the Sequence Editor.

.LCS is the compressed sequence. You won't edit this file. It's created by the software.
.LSC is the schedule files. These are created/edited when you adjust your schedule.

.LCC is the channel configuration file.
.SUP is a Superstar Editor file.
.LEE - Visualizer file.
.LFF - Visualizer fixture file
.LPF - Visualizer prop file
.LPE - Pixel Editor file
.LID - Intensity Data file

Edited by Mr. P

Wow, thank you so much for your fast response!  The only other question I have is which ones I can eliminate from my folder, which is getting cluttered with these.  It takes forever to scroll through the sequence files because these are listed as well; plus Microsoft won't open them!  Any help to cut down all this extra stuff would be appreciated.  :-)

Just now, minaayindra said:

Wow, thank you so much for your fast response!  The only other question I have is which ones I can eliminate from my folder, which is getting cluttered with these.  It takes forever to scroll through the sequence files because these are listed as well; plus Microsoft won't open them!  Any help to cut down all this extra stuff would be appreciated.  :-)

I would highly recommend that you keep all of them, they are created for a reason.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked