Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixie 16 cant drive lights

BigJohn043

I have a pixie16 with a pixel tree.  I can get the lights to work with the hardware utility.  But when I try to drive the lights with the sequencer it just doesn't.  Have tried turning off a variety of things and reconnecting.  I just can't get it to go.  Any ideas?

13 minutes ago, BigJohn043 said:

I have a pixie16 with a pixel tree.  I can get the lights to work with the hardware utility.  But when I try to drive the lights with the sequencer it just doesn't.  Have tried turning off a variety of things and reconnecting.  I just can't get it to go.  Any ideas?

Do you have a single network? Additional Adapters need to be assigned to 'networks', channels  (the group) must be assigned to the correct network.

Is the Pixie connected to a 485HS adapter?  The HU seems to allow any adapter.  Not so, for a show.

Did you configure (network utility) said adapter to run at 500K

John, please read this. If you cant get it PM me a cell # and time to call. I am very busy so typed this thread up to assist folks. If you follow that you will get it set up. Just don't over think the pixie device.

JR

Thanks for the responses.  Finally figured it out.  Lots of help out there but kind of hard to find what you need.  Thanks all!!!!!!!