Light-O-Rama Forums

Parts of display not working

Judy

What would cause this to happen?

I sequenced Amazing Grace - everything shows up on my visualizer.  First time using this controller as an add on to my show.   When watching the actual show,  the elements on controller #8 will appear half way through the song, even though I have sequenced the elements at the beginning of song.  It appears quite erratic to say the least.  Yet all my other elements work fine. 

Any ideas???   Help   Thanks

I can reboot computer but how do you reboot controllers.  Just do a refresh?

I am using the original 7 controllers LOR160x@g3 then added the new one which is residential CTB16PCg3

Thanks so much

Ok. I rebooted computer and the controllers .  Nothing changed.  The lights on controller #8 (the newest one) either hangs up mid way through song or does not kick in at all.  All other controllers work fine . 

There has to be an answer??????  

Any ideas, opinions are welcome.  I just don't want to delete an entire controller and the elements connected to it.  Just too much work already done on this.

Thank you

Judy

How hard would it be to assign the offending controller a different Id number? Then you could see if the lights programmed to that new id exhibit the same issues. Might be a start to troubleshooting the issue.

It seems that controller #1 is taking over controller #8 - what I mean is I created a new sequence with only 16 channels , named  controller #8 (Road way arches) .  When playing that new sequence, controller #1 (Mega Tree) appeared even though I did not create any channels under controller #1.  And of course controller #8 (roadway arches) did not light up at all.

In the hardware utility when I test the lights to the controllers, all the lights work according to their assigned controller and elements.  This is getting weirder all the time

I have been using a mac in coherence with Parallels for the programming.  Never had this problem before???

Thanks for any thoughts.

Judy

Have you double checked that you didn't inadvertently assign the same controller Id to multiple tracks in that sequence?

• The topic was locked