Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas With A Capital C Sequence

Ben Hopkins

I have been working on this sequence and was wondering if anyone has leaping arches sequenced to this song, I really like what ShadRack did with this song, after looking at the videos from youtube.com, I would like to sequence my 4 arches 7 chan. each like they did, not have very good luck, thougt I would ask to see if someone else has sequenced this song with leaping arches in them and would mind sharing it. Once mine is done I will share it with anyone who would like to use it.

Thanks

Ben

Ben Hopkins wrote:

I really like what ShadRack did with this song, after looking at the videos from youtube.com, Thanks

Ben

Ben:

I'd love to see a video of this song sequenced. Do you have the link to youtube?

I was trying to duplicate the arches as in the video but not have very much luck, maybe some one will come up with one, I have finished the sequence except for the arches.

Ben

I would post it the request for help on Planet Christmas not just sure where to post it, do not see a section for sequences there anymore since it changed. If you figure something out let me know and I will do the same.

Ben

Ben Hopkins wrote:

I would post it the request for help on Planet Christmas not just sure where to post it, do not see a section for sequences there anymore since it changed. If you figure something out let me know and I will do the same.

Ben

Ben:

Post it on PC under Computerized Displays sub topic sequences. Its the 3rd topic down. Hope that helps