Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Dominic the Donkey singing faces

dibblejr

As usual sellers do not ask. If you are attempting to outright sell or use my sequence or part of my sequence for personal gain, you are a seller.

Dominic the Donkey

Music Info Is located within the Sequence

Music will not be shared

All I ask for sharing my sequences is that you are using for PRIVATE USE. No sharing with anyone even within the forums. Keep the free ones "free".

If you are not used to receiving and copy / pasting my sequences please pay close attention to the channels. My channels will in most cases be different from yours. You will have bad results if you just copy paste into your channels.

Also run your MP3 through audacity save at "Constant Bit Rate", "128 kbps" and "fast speed". I have a step by step word document if you need it, just ask.

JR

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bill P said:

Me me me!!! Please and thank you 

Long time since Ive heard from you my friend. Hope all is well. Do you want me to start sending you all again? We are working on a seq for you and your wife. Thank of her fav artist and Christmas. LOL

Sending now.

JR

Always just make it an automatic. Life has been doing it’s hardest to get in the way but I’m trying harder and have a slight edge be it ever so small...LoL Ran the first Christmas show testing last night ugh ? says it all ?

3 hours ago, Bill P said:

Always just make it an automatic. Life has been doing it’s hardest to get in the way but I’m trying harder and have a slight edge be it ever so small...LoL Ran the first Christmas show testing last night ugh ? says it all ?

Yes it’s been a tuff year for me, both lighting and physically.

I know the feeling. 

I will start putting lights and my singing props up Friday. Time has flown by.

Auto it is my friend.

Just think of it like this “ as bad as things may be there is always someone that has it worse”. Every day I wake up , it’s a bonus.

JR

• Like 1

18 hours ago, dibblejr said:

As usual sellers do not ask. If you are attempting to outright sell or use my sequence or part of my sequence for personal gain, you are a seller.

Dominic the Donkey

Music Info Is located within the Sequence

Music will not be shared

All I ask for sharing my sequences is that you are using for PRIVATE USE. No sharing with anyone even within the forums. Keep the free ones "free".

If you are not used to receiving and copy / pasting my sequences please pay close attention to the channels. My channels will in most cases be different from yours. You will have bad results if you just copy paste into your channels.

Also run your MP3 through audacity save at "Constant Bit Rate", "128 kbps" and "fast speed". I have a step by step word document if you need it, just ask.

JR

JR,  Can you please send a copy my way?  many Thanks

chaospuptemp-LOR@yahoo.com

1 hour ago, bostonchris81 said:

Oh man I have wanted this one for a few years now ! Awesome ! Please share ! :)

aiellochris81@gmail.com

sent, private use only please.

Thank you for understanding

JR

• 4 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:20 PM, Steve14425 said:

I would love to get a copy please.  steve14425@sbcglobal.net.  thanks.

Sent, please read the email

Enjoy

JR

1 hour ago, Tacorail said:

I would like a copy please.

phil.schwiesow@gmail.com

Thank you

Sent, please read the email

Enjoy

JR

Can i get a copy of this as well,my dad would love this one..

Sonomaaz2003@aol.com 

Thanks again, you are definitely the man for singing elements!

Sent does not have the pixel you need super star for that  Mister when you ask Me for Sequences let me know if you dont have Super Star I will remove the Pixel from it so you can use them my faces are the same as JR

I also sent this one, since you are new I sent my instructional document. We need to build your master channel config.

Enjoy

JR

JR,

could I get a copy of this I have it set to lights and can add the faces to it.

Thanks for all your sharing.