Light-O-Rama Forums
htebault

Prop setup, for CCB arches, left to right

I have two CB100D units, each has two strings of CCB - they are mounted in a series of 4 arches, (network ID 6,7,8,9) from left to right. In the PROP design, I have them shown and that replay works. Each arch is defined as RGB pixels, in an Arch shape, with 50 Nodes, the group is four prop elements and it appears in using Nested, or Vertical Stack I get the best anticipated display when I do open SS. What would be the correct choice for these 4 arches in a row ?

ps: Thanks for the .14 beta release, the apply color/hue works.

When using SuperStar, Vertical Stack is probably the right choice. Vertical Stack and Nested do the same thing when all strings are of equal length.

When using motion effects, a Horizontal Stack would be useful for treating the 4 arches as a single row.

Matt

In a parallel questions, on the Sequencer,  most of my sequences show both the CCR Tree group, and list each of the CCR Legs (12 CCR tree). There is the CCR Group motion effects row where I select to insert SS Effects. Could I simply remove the CCR legs, and leave only the CCR Group/effects row ?  That would simplify the programming matrix quite  a bit, where i would have just one row for the CCR Tree Group, and one row for the CCB Arches.

13 hours ago, htebault said:

Could I simply remove the CCR legs, and leave only the CCR Group/effects row ? 

The sequence grid can display as many or as few props and groups as you want. Right-click on a prop or group's name on the left side of the grid and select "Remove item from grid view". Or use the Append and Reset commands shown below:

append props 5-0-14.png