Light-O-Rama Forums
  • Announcements

• LORAdmin

Share Sequences - Not Audio   10/02/2017

Remember: You may share sequences, but not audio. Posts that link to sequences with audio will be removed, and member placed on moderated status.
jmatyczuk

Looking for a sequence for Despecito song

Hello does anyone have a sequence for the song Despecito I could look at please and thanks

jmatyczuk@hotmail.com

I can send you mine from Halloween. Dibblejr did all the faces. If it is OK with him I will send mine over. 

On 11/13/2017 at 9:51 AM, dibblejr said:

I produced the faces.

JR

1 hour ago, bbass101 said:

I can send you mine from Halloween. Dibblejr did all the faces. If it is OK with him I will send mine over. 

Please do not share my sequences. That's all I ask for sharing them. Well and that they are enjoyed.

There are sellers here and I can track who I share with. If the OP wants them he can ask.

Thank you for understanding.

JR

Is there any chance I could get the Sequence, and if its ok with the man who produced them the signing faces. Just plain out of time to finish this song.

Sprintking23@gmail.com

1 hour ago, pookieownz said:

Is there any chance I could get the Sequence, and if its ok with the man who produced them the signing faces. Just plain out of time to finish this song.

Sprintking23@gmail.com

I'm sending you my Despacito singing face and Halloween lights setup. Its a lot of lights but copy paste what you need from my house/ floods to yours and should be showable.

Private use only, please do not share, trade or sell.

Also sending you my guide on how to use my singing face sequence, its a little more than copy paste but the end results will be great. My faces are non typical setup to ease the sequencing.

Happy Holidays

JR

2 hours ago, pookieownz said:

Sprintking23@gmail.com

Actually had to add to drop box.

Just confirm that you get it.

JR