Light-O-Rama Forums

Importing channells invalid procedure call

carsonsig

I have made a channel configuration for my 16 pixel tree with topper... all DMX..  This one will import fine onto a 32 channel LOR sequence, but obviously ruins it 

Then I went in and manually added my 32 channels of regular LOR...ABOVE the new DMX elements... My thought being when I imported it onto my large number of previously existing 32 channel sequences, it would just have the blank DMX channels below...

Saved it as a channel configuration... yet when I try and import that LCC into a sequence, it says

Import error: invalid procedure call or argument

I have attached it... ANY HELP?? this is killing my soul, and I dont want to redo it all to find out that there is some issue I dont know about

Wilcox 32 Channells PLUS 16 RGB Tree with star.lcc

10 minutes ago, Dennis Laff said:

I think you can only import a channel configuration into a new sequence,

You can import a channel config into an existing sequence as long as you are adding channels to the bottom so you don't mess up the sequence you are importing in to.

I would recommend the OP create a new master sequence and use that for all sequences. It shouldn't take too much time with two CTB16's and a tree.

Edited by Mr. P

3 hours ago, Mr. P said:

You can import a channel config into an existing sequence as long as you are adding channels to the bottom so you don't mess up the sequence you are importing in to.

I would recommend the OP create a new master sequence and use that for all sequences. It shouldn't take too much time with two CTB16's and a tree.

Good to know I added a 24 string  matrix this year to the bottom of my master channel configuration but was afraid to try it on an existing sequence ,just tried it and it works sure will save me a lot of time thanks Mr P   Dennis

• The topic was locked