Light-O-Rama Forums
dougd

DD03 Sub-Sequences Wont Play

I have a matrix that I scroll messages on and have used the last 2 years via a sub-sequence. I got the matrix hooked up today and was unable to get the sub-sequence to play. When I load the sequence itself it plays perfect on the matrix. When I add that sequence as a sub-sequence nothing plays on the matrix. I tried adding as an LMS file, a play.lms file. Nothing worked.

I am on the latest beta version. I have no idea what else to try.

Anyone have any suggestions to try. I am out of ideas.

Yes, there are some issues with sub-sequences in version 5.0.12. These will be fixed in the next beta release.

Matt

So I can start creating my play files and hopefully my subsequences will work? I need to get started creating my .play files. Hint Hint, a utility for creating those automatically sure would be nice, select a folder of .loredit files, come back a few hours later and your 100 sequences all have .play files. :)

14 hours ago, dougd said:

So I can start creating my play files and hopefully my subsequences will work?

If the subsequences control lights on an unenhanced LOR network, you should be ok. If they control lights on enhanced LOR or DMX networks, then you need to wait for the next beta release.

Matt

Beta version 5.0.14 was just released which resolves almost all issues with subsequences. The only issue remaining is: subsequences will play back to lights only on LOR enhanced and DMX/E1.31 networks; they will not play to un-enhanced LOR networks in the Sequencer (playback works fine on all networks in the Show Player).

Matt