Light-O-Rama Forums

Well. this will be my best song of the year.

Papa6058

Looks very nice.  Out of curiosity, what video screen capture software are you using?  It looks far better than the one I have.

12 minutes ago, Papa6058 said:

In windows 10 there is a "game DVR" you can tell it visualizer is a game. It is in xbox

You mean there is actually something good with Windows 10 - Wow!

Not updating any of my Windows 7 computers just for that...

I would never upgrade a windows version, I did that and it ruined a laptop. The you can go back if you want well not so much. I bought a new desktop with 10 in it, so far not bad

21 minutes ago, Papa6058 said:

In windows 10 there is a "game DVR" you can tell it visualizer is a game. It is in xbox

Can you explain how to do this? I googled it and it still doesn't make sense on how to tell the computer that the LOR vis is an xbox.

Thank you

JR

I did it by stumbling and fumbling. I opened visualizer and then Xbow-game DVR than took a snapshot of visualizer and it asked me if it was a game I said yes

2 minutes ago, DougP said:

Great job. There are some controllers be sold on here now. Good prices.

I bought 4 kits and 50 strings of lights, I am broke, so a good friend and a great member here is going to loan me a few this year. I hope I have cash and fast fingers on the big sale in January 

• Like 1

On 11/5/2017 at 3:00 PM, Papa6058 said:

Just started too late and still haven't put my hands on the last 4 controllers I will need. I do appreciate the feed back and hope I can get my entire show better by next year.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tHsRZplfi6p2ts_W2GRknS8TjxGuowxS/view?usp=drive_web

Love that song!! And great job with the programming!! The only feedback I have is that around the 0:52 and 1:27 mark try having the star on your tree fade out a little bit quicker. It seems a bit odd with it fading down so slowly while everything else has already faded out. 

Also, maybe it's just me but I think people might get freaked out during the show with that giant white mouse flying around in the sky! :lol:

• The topic was locked