Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
htebault

Creating a new show ? (5.0.12beta)

I had edited my shows, then am going to build a new show/schedule for this year - Using ShowEditor/Musical show does not find any of the newer file format (...loredit) files that 5.0.12 had created. Am I missing a step ?  It appears to still be looking for a (lss) file.

Show Editor is looking for a .lms file to create a schedule. That .lms file is created from Sequencer with the "Create Palyback Files" option under the File Drop down menu. Show Editor will then create a .lss file (which is the schedule)

Alan...

2 hours ago, default said:

Show Editor is looking for a .lms file to create a schedule. That .lms file is created from Sequencer with the "Create Palyback Files" option under the File Drop down menu. Show Editor will then create a .lss file (which is the schedule)

Alan...

Thanks - I did not see that one. Right now it falls under the "why make so many extra steps for doing what used to be simple..." for me - but I may not understand, so simply knowing what steps I do need to do to get what I need done is ok.