Light-O-Rama Forums

Needing a Christmas Miracle!

DisneyMatt10

• 2 weeks later...

Whooooooooooooo!!! Finally!!! Last night I got to watch the entire show from start to end... and there were zero problems!! It seems like we managed to pull off that Christmas miracle after all!! The videographer is coming over tonight for videos so those will be up soon for everyone's enjoyment!!

Rain and wind have put me behind.  I try and have my show at 100% by Dec 1st, and this year I thought I was going to be ahead of the game with Thanksgiving being early.  Now it looks like a rush just to get it up.

been running a week now with an abbreviated playlist, go live tonight with the full playlist, Friday and Saturday Mr & Mrs Santa arrive.

Just now, Mr. P said:

Oh c'mon, everyone knows Santa is at the mall.  :D

That's Billy Bob Thorton's Bad Santa, haven't you seen the movie!!  You go there to get your dreams dashed and to be abused by an elf.

1 hour ago, caniac said:

been running a week now with an abbreviated playlist, go live tonight with the full playlist, Friday and Saturday Mr & Mrs Santa arrive.

Wow, it's a good thing you didn't have any problems:D

Well, here it is!!! The first video from this years show!!! Hope you all enjoy!! (Sadly the videographer did not do NEARLY as good of a job as what I was hoping for. But... hey, it's better than nothing!) 

I think for this only being our second year doing a LOR powered light show.... It turned out pretty good! :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, B.Y.R.G. said:

Nice job it turned out PRETTY darn good!  Glad it has worked out in the end for you.

Thanks!! And thanks for all the help along the way!! Time to start planning for next year!! :huh:

Nice sequencing job, but is that the most oddball version of 12 Days of Christmas ever recorded or did the videographer butcher it that much?

13 hours ago, TheDucks said:

Fantastic

Gotta echo Jim.  What an oddball 12 days (but kinda catchy)

they are playing that version on satellite radio, its from the guys that sing the Can Can song.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2017 at 10:33 AM, Ebuechner said:

Wow, it's a good thing you didn't have any problems:D

I do owe you major props for helping me sorta out the tangled mess I had!!

• Like 1