Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
DisneyMatt10

Needing a Christmas Miracle!

Recommended Posts

RanTest  last night had f few problems but got them fixed ready to go live friday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

been running a week now with an abbreviated playlist, go live tonight with the full playlist, Friday and Saturday Mr & Mrs Santa arrive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, caniac said:

Friday and Saturday Mr & Mrs Santa arrive.

Oh c'mon, everyone knows Santa is at the mall.  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr. P said:

Oh c'mon, everyone knows Santa is at the mall.  :D

That's Billy Bob Thorton's Bad Santa, haven't you seen the movie!!  You go there to get your dreams dashed and to be abused by an elf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caniac said:

been running a week now with an abbreviated playlist, go live tonight with the full playlist, Friday and Saturday Mr & Mrs Santa arrive.

Wow, it's a good thing you didn't have any problems:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Ebuechner said:

Wow, it's a good thing you didn't have any problems:D

Just call me Mr. Universe!! lol :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to being sick, i have not even got 20% of my show set up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, here it is!!! The first video from this years show!!! Hope you all enjoy!! (Sadly the videographer did not do NEARLY as good of a job as what I was hoping for. But... hey, it's better than nothing!) 

I think for this only being our second year doing a LOR powered light show.... It turned out pretty good! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice job it turned out PRETTY darn good!  Glad it has worked out in the end for you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B.Y.R.G. said:

Nice job it turned out PRETTY darn good!  Glad it has worked out in the end for you.

Thanks!! And thanks for all the help along the way!! Time to start planning for next year!! :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice sequencing job, but is that the most oddball version of 12 Days of Christmas ever recorded or did the videographer butcher it that much?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic

Gotta echo Jim.  What an oddball 12 days (but kinda catchy)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TheDucks said:

Fantastic

Gotta echo Jim.  What an oddball 12 days (but kinda catchy)

they are playing that version on satellite radio, its from the guys that sing the Can Can song.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The group is straight no chaser 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2017 at 10:33 AM, Ebuechner said:

Wow, it's a good thing you didn't have any problems:D

I do owe you major props for helping me sorta out the tangled mess I had!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, k6ccc said:

Nice sequencing job, but is that the most oddball version of 12 Days of Christmas ever recorded or did the videographer butcher it that much?

 

:lol::lol:  As mentioned above that version of 12 Days of Christmas is from Straight No Chaser. It's a fun little song to have in the show!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah that song is a favorite in my show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, quick question... Any advice on how to fix this, or what could be causing it?? It work fine the first 4 nights, then out of no where last night. BAM! Half of the wreath is dead. 23844475_10160293340960643_3414742063216

 

Advice? Thoughts? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DisneyMatt10 said:

So, quick question... Any advice on how to fix this, or what could be causing it?? It work fine the first 4 nights, then out of no where last night. BAM! Half of the wreath is dead. 23844475_10160293340960643_3414742063216

 

Advice? Thoughts? 

What kind of string?

Dumb or Smart pixels? (I see a failed one right near the cord). If Smart and daisy chained, the last on working string DO might be bad. Or the first pix on the dead string is fried  I assume that the second cord is an OUT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheDucks said:

What kind of string?

Dumb or Smart pixels? (I see a failed one right near the cord). If Smart and daisy chained, the last on working string DO might be bad. Or the first pix on the dead string is fried  I assume that the second cord is an OUT

It is a strand of smart pixels. (The ones near the beginning aren't fried. They work fine. They just happened to be lit up a different color in the photo because we were going through different test phases trying to see if anything worked.) We removed the first "dead" pixel, and the one before it, and the one after it to see if removing any of those would help... And nothing. It's still dead. And yes, the second cord is an out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's back to life again!! 

24068266_10160293719135643_3227716099208

Lots of trial and error later, and replacing bulbs we finally found the problem!! Glad it wasn't anything super major. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, DisneyMatt10 said:

It's back to life again!! 

24068266_10160293719135643_3227716099208

Lots of trial and error later, and replacing bulbs we finally found the problem!! Glad it wasn't anything super major. 

Yes!

That is a HUGE wreath (>3' ?)

 

That is a BIG wreath

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheDucks said:

Yes!

That is a HUGE wreath (>3' ?)

 

That is a BIG wreath

It's 60 inches across!!! The biggest one I could find!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×