Light-O-Rama Forums

two CTB16PC and one E682 Sandevice

NEWTOUR

Ok so this will be my first year with the E682. How do you guys connect all. I know coming right out of computer I have to go from a USB to the 1st CTB16 then out if it to 2nd CTB16(same as last year) But how do I connect the E682. Do I come directly out of second CTB16 to the E682? I am a little slow so pic would be great. LOL

28 minutes ago, NEWTOUR said:

Ok so this will be my first year with the E682. How do you guys connect all. I know coming right out of computer I have to go from a USB to the 1st CTB16 then out if it to 2nd CTB16(same as last year) But how do I connect the E682. Do I come directly out of second CTB16 to the E682? I am a little slow so pic would be great. LOL

The E682 will be run on an E1.31 network so it will come off of your computers ethernet port.

I will have to double check, but I think my computer only has 1 cat 5 for internet to come in? I have been wrong may times in my life though

1 minute ago, NEWTOUR said:

I will have to double check, but I think my computer only has 1 cat 5 for internet to come in? I have been wrong may times in my life though

That is the port you have to use for your E682

Just now, NEWTOUR said:

But don't I have to have internet coming into comp for E682 and the two CTB16PC's?

No, actually I disconnect my show computer from everything just so I don't have any interuptions during my shows.

1 minute ago, NEWTOUR said:

Oh well that should work then. Thanks for the help. & the two CTB16PC's still come out of the usb?

Yes, the two CTB16's will still come out of the usb port so you will be running two networks.