Light-O-Rama Forums

New - what to buy

KAL

I am new at LOR.  I bought the singing Christmas trees from Holiday Coro which require a 32 channel AC controller.  I am not sure what all I need to buy.  I am considering not having a computer to run it, so I think the Mini Director is one thing I will need, along with the FM transmitter.   I just don't understand all of this.  Also on Holiday Coro they sell the Holiday sequences for the Singing Christmas trees, how does all of that work.  Can I use the Sequences that LOR sells?  I am ready to buy, but want to make sure, I am buying the right things as this looks pretty costly.

Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 8.59.13 PM.png

for the sequences  Buy them From  Holiday Sequences  the controllers you need to buy are from  Light O Rama   16 channel ac controllers you need 2

Get 3 sets (packages) of the LOR Vampire plugs and sockets, and a spool of SPT cord  (calculate how many  32*distance to controller from furthest string plug. Nothing says the 2 controllers need to be side by side. YMMV). You need 32 extension cords. Custom lengths means less mess.  Also Cable tie Flag markers to number / name cable ends to get the ends connected to the right strings :)

(I really wish HC would make those assembly instructions available BEFORE ordering. It would be helpful to see what pits you have waiting to fall into)

• The topic was locked