Light-O-Rama Forums

s4 software direction-----help

kelly jett

hey guys need some help.

long story short.  loaded  s5 to my laptop at expo.  played with it some but not a whole lot.   well 2 days ago it went kaput.....got to send it back and get fixed with hp.

ok enough about the bad news.   I need to reload to my old computer to set up the show for this year.  I have pro license.   I have had some rgb  floods the last few years

and I'm adding a couple new rgb elements this season.  nothing huge and will probably use them as accents and for hit and miss effects.  not gonna be a major feature of

the display due to learning curve and time on my hands.

well after all of that my question is I'm gonna re-install one of the s4 versions.   I have looked at some posts and seen various folks having issues with different versions.

any suggestions on which Is the best version to revert back too.  

s5 was great but I think I'll wait til the official release.

thanks for the help

Kelly

I've been running 4.3 24 since the day it was released on my nightly landscape lighting show (both running the show and some sequencing) without any issues.

I've been running 4.3.24 doing near-daily sequencing since about two days after it was released and I've also experienced no problems at all.

thank you very much guys

4.3.24 sounds good to me.

I appreciate the honest folks on here that are willing to help with real experiences.

best of luck this season.....