Light-O-Rama Forums
MeemeeMowMow

Singing Face Basics

I think I read back it up 5000 times when going through these forums so that was the first thing I did was back it up to a thumb drive aling with each version I create so I can go back to any point! There were a few parts in the song I bought that were being done by the 3rd and 4th face that I was able to partly move to the two main faces. So yeah, it was mostly to play round and learn the program!

Super excited to say that I have my first singing face up and singing as of this morning!  I still have to build the second one, test it and then move them outside and figure out the sound thing.  We have some old outdoor speakers that we may try to use this year to play the music on as I really don't want to do the whole FM broadcast thing this year if I don't have to.  I am thrilled as I hit my goal of having the faces sing for Thanksgiving for my grandkids.  I have a couple of songs I bought and will probably buy a couple more.  I was hoping for five or so songs.  Next step is to see if I can incorporate any other lights into my songs, but I would have to use only one channel for my eyes and make them static to free up a couple channels for any other lights since I am working off only one controller.

These forums have been a great source of information and I couldn't have done it without pouring through all the advice here.  Thanks!  Christine

20171114_071227sm.thumb.jpg.8a931071b35f5c9db3a9f524abffd7e3.jpg

• Like 3

Well done. The fm transmitter thing is quite simple though. They are simple plug and play devices