Light-O-Rama Forums

SS sequence two output devices

SFC SKI

I have 20 working songs with the highest license all is good. Can I add my Pixie 8 Pixel tree to the show using a sequence already configured for my 12 branch CCR tree?

In theory would I need two copies of the same sequence with two different device settings in SS? or am I making this harder than necessary??

Part two, I ordered the new black CCR tree that runs off of a PIxcon controller how do I configure it to recognize my existing sequences. (ordered it two months ago, kinda sweating bricks right now)

Pixie8- you are making this way harder than necessary. Pm me a cell and good time to call. I take it you may be in the Army I’m retired so my days are long. We will get your pixie8 set up.

BLUF- If will runnwith a 12 strand tree but it will miss some effects but we will at least get your pixie and LOR SS communicating.

At the same time we can try to get your pixcon communicating as well. I don’t know about e1 31 so hopefully you want to run LOR network.

if you decide to change there are others who can help you out with that.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

dibblejr may be planning to tell you this, but realize that if you assign two controllers the same unit ID they will both respond to the same commands.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BrianBruderer said:

dibblejr may be planning to tell you this, but realize that if you assign two controllers the same unit ID they will both respond to the same commands.

Yes, and we will get all of his/ her controllers communicating and figure out what they are trying to do . Either just use a 12 string sequence with an 8 or add a 4 to make it 12.

JR

Also, there is now a "Move or Scale Selected Effects" option in the Tools menu.

Load the 12 CCR sequence

Do SaveAs an save it to a new name like "8CCR sequence"

Click on the Edit menu and select "select all"

Click on the Tools menu and select "move or scale selected effects"

select "scale"

Set the source width to 12 and the dest width to 8 and click on OK

Save the sequence

We got it all fixored. I think his main problem was he set his max unit ID in HU to 20 once we changed that we made a master config with new unit ID a quick vis of a tree and his actual tree prop works

JR