Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Faces HELP

aaron1sabine

Good Morning All

I have quick question about singing faces.

I have THREE CTB16PC controllers set up to UK 240V and would like to have singing faces, I have tried using LED rope light but it doesn't look as good as I want it to.

I have seen hoiliday coro selling the boards as a link to the lights but it seems to be in US plugs and volts and wondering if it would work and would my controllers work with them?

Many thanks for your help

Aaron

Rope lights do not look as good as incans or mini LEDs for faces IMO.

If you use incans or leds you will have better results.

I don't know what HS boards have to do with your subject though. If your AC controllers are set up for your voltage you will get great results.

I have shared singing face sequences with many in the UK and they have wonderful results.

JR

Yh you have shared sequences with me but I'm just trying to make them as I used rope lights for Halloween and it didn't look good.

Going to get the boards and LED lights and fingers crossed I can get them in time for christmas

5 minutes ago, aaron1sabine said:

Yh you have shared sequences with me but I'm just trying to make them as I used rope lights for Halloween and it didn't look good.

Going to get the boards and LED lights and fingers crossed I can get them in time for christmas

When you say boards you are talking about the coroplast boards with the face holes? I thought you was talking about controller boards.

Hopefully everything works out. SHipping gonna cost a bunch. Ensure you order the correct faces and not the RGB faces. 

JR

Something to think about. Plan next years project now. It's cheaper to buy lights after holiday. Get the 50% - 90% discount. 

I use Incandescent rope lights for my singing pumpkins and they look great at 110 volts. in this video there is 3 pumkin faces with rope lights and i evil coro tree with incandescent mini lights.