Light-O-Rama Forums

A video of my display (LightORama Dan)

LightORamaDan

I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

That's a great video Dan, Thanks for sharing.

-Evan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LightORamaDan

• Ponddude

• Tim Dorr

• rwertz

You the man Dan! Enjoyed it much and once again with Light-O-Rama products and a imagination, its all possible to do.

In a fairly recent post, Dan said the Chimeomatic will be offered as one of the new products he is releasing.

When I first read about the Chime-O-Matic, I wondered if it might see a new life so sent an inquiry to LOR. The response was:

"We have not sold the Chime-O-Matic for about a year. We plan to start selling it again later this year but it will be after the sale. Best regards,
Brian Light O Rama Support Team."

So start saving your $5 grand and you can be the first person on your block to introduce it to the world where you live.

• 1 month later...

LightORamaDan wrote:

A large portion of the display was not included (there are three sides of the house decorated and they only show two sides) but it gives you an idea.
Dan's Video

Dan Baldwin
Light O Rama, Inc.

Oh my gosh. I don't know how I missed seeing this before now. Dan, you are a sick man... I mean that in a nice humorous way! I hope to become that ill some day.

joshua wrote:

hmm... it looks a little warm for christmas lights in that video. wasnt that shot in like summer or somthing?

I think it was early Oct.

• 2 years later...

Mountainwxman wrote:

Just great.

Thank you Dan! Now the wife wants a Chim-o-matic.

Anyway, fantastic display.

I do remember when you use to sell the chim-o-matic. Been a while. :P

Does LOR still sell them?

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Mountainwxman wrote:
Just great.

Thank you Dan! Now the wife wants a Chim-o-matic.

Anyway, fantastic display.

I do remember when you use to sell the chim-o-matic. Been a while. :P

Does LOR still sell them?

We have never sold them. We engineered the electronics and got everything ready to sell but just had higher priorities. It is still on our list of things to get done.

Dan

LightORamaDan wrote:

I was talking to someone tonight about how I was not going to be able to make it to the NJ mini this year. Mary and I really enjoy going and we were both pretty upset but unfortunately there is a scheduling conflict and we invest a lot so we cannot cancel the other commitment.

That's a shame that the three of you aren't able to make it this year. I was looking forward to showing Mary the pics of my gingerbread house. We had a long conversation of how you had done up your house and I was anxious to get working on mine. Here's one pic in the daytime. My website has pics from 2010 showing how it looked at night.

Thanks!

Attached files 241346=13106-Daytime.jpg

WhitePlainsNY wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:
I was talking to someone tonight about how I was not going to be able to make it to the NJ mini this year. Mary and I really enjoy going and we were both pretty upset but unfortunately there is a scheduling conflict and we invest a lot so we cannot cancel the other commitment.

That's a shame that the three of you aren't able to make it this year. I was looking forward to showing Mary the pics of my gingerbread house. We had a long conversation of how you had done up your house and I was anxious to get working on mine. Here's one pic in the daytime. My website has pics from 2010 showing how it looked at night.

Thanks!

Not sure if that was an April Fools Joke BUT you may note that this thread started in 2008! :)

Dan

Right now, things look good! ... All I remember from last year was pizza and the plastic bags of ice in the beer pitchers... I had never seen that and when I told people about it they all said sure, of course, everyone does it (except I never saw it at their houses!) Oh yea they never invite me over ... now it is starting to make sense...

LightORamaDan wrote:

We have never sold them. We engineered the electronics and got everything ready to sell but just had higher priorities. It is still on our list of things to get done.

Dan
Can we see the list of "get it done this month"? :)

Any chance you might move the "NJ Mini" to Los Angeles?

We could call it "The NJ Mini of Los Angeles"

WhitePlainsNY wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:

Thanks!

By the way the decorations on the house look great. It remindes me a lot of my house and I really like the little thingys in the corners of the window frames.

Dan