Light-O-Rama Forums

Buying sequences from Holiday Coro

Randy Martin

If you buy their already made musical sequence do you have to have superstar or will they work with just the pixel editor. 

On 10/29/2017 at 7:07 PM, Randy Martin said:

If you buy their already made musical sequence do you have to have superstar or will they work with just the pixel editor. 

Dont, buy from Holiday sequences. They are far better. They will send you the LMS file and the SS file.

I am only looking at the holiday 16 ribbon pixel tree musical animated sequence because I don't see that LOR has pixel tree sequence.

I don't mind sequencing all my other channels just would like the 16 ribbon pixel tree.

So with animated pictures moving across the tree will that work with the pixel editor (I don't have SS) 

9 minutes ago, Randy Martin said:

I am only looking at the holiday 16 ribbon pixel tree musical animated sequence because I don't see that LOR has pixel tree sequence.

I don't mind sequencing all my other channels just would like the 16 ribbon pixel tree.

So with animated pictures moving across the tree will that work with the pixel editor (I don't have SS) 

The sequences at HC seem to be the same sequences from Holiday Sequences. If you just buy them from Holiday Sequences then You get the SS file and the LMS file for SE. As far as the LMS file you choose CCR's or DMX.

http://www.holidaysequences.com/

5 hours ago, Mr. P said:

The sequences at HC seem to be the same sequences from Holiday Sequences. If you just buy them from Holiday Sequences then You get the SS file and the LMS file for SE. As far as the LMS file you choose CCR's or DMX.

http://www.holidaysequences.com/

That is why we call them Holiday Copy.

Looking on their web site.

I have a 16 ribbon tree using E1.31 alphapix what sequence would I buy in the drop down menu? There is four to choose.

19 minutes ago, DevMike said:

Wouldn't it be better to ask these questions on Holiday Coro's site or help desk than here?  We have nothing to do with them.

That is why I attempted to redirect to Holiday Sequences as they are an authorized vendor.  :)

On 11/1/2017 at 9:30 AM, Randy Martin said:

I have a 16 ribbon tree using E1.31 alphapix what sequence would I buy in the drop down menu? There is four to choose.

Purchase the E1.31 sequence.

On 11/1/2017 at 11:02 AM, DevMike said:

Wouldn't it be better to ask these questions on Holiday Coro's site or help desk than here?  We have nothing to do with them.

He nwamnts to know of they work with LOR, easier to ask here then submit a question to their help desk. Took me a week to get a response last time i asked something.

On 11/1/2017 at 12:30 PM, Randy Martin said:

HS has two versions you choose from, CCR version or E1.31 version, combos include tree and faces. I don't know why there is a price difference between CCR and E1.31 as the only difference in the converting is a click or two. Anywho, when you download you will get the SS file and the LMS file, if you already have SS you can download the CCR version to save $2 and convert to E1.31 if you prefer. This will save you some $$ if you download multiples.

HS also offers bulk discounts, 10% if you ppurchase six or more sequences.

9 hours ago, jerry72 said:

He nwamnts to know of they work with LOR, easier to ask here then submit a question to their help desk. Took me a week to get a response last time i asked something.

We don't sell their stuff, so the answer will still be 'We don't know.  You should ask them'.  I would also ask them why it takes a week to get an answer.