Light-O-Rama Forums
lkcubsrule

5.0.10 Unicolor / Start-End Mode Issues

I've done a lot of programming to date using the traditional color pickers - and the uni-color/start/end modes.  Often, I would be in "Unicolor" mode, however; and start/end color mode is only hidden - I usually had irrelevant colors there.  With the upgrade to 5.0.10, ALL of my modes on EVERY programmed cell are by default "start/end" colors as a result of the new color chooser (which is great, BTW).  If I had colors hidden on the "Start/End" mode (which I often did), they're now visible!  Many of my sequences require me to now go back and change those modes back to "single color", because the are all seen as "start/end" colors now.  I have color fades happening all over where I didn't have beforehand.

This is a really minor issue for people beginning in 5.0.10, but for those of us importing work from last year or things we've programmed to date, this is annoying to diagnose and re-program affected areas

Edited by lkcubsrule
added sentence

Luke,

I'm not following. Can you attach a screen shot of the Effect Generator to explain in more detail?

Matt

Never mind. After thinking about it some more - I get it. Sorry about that - the palette conversion should have been smarter.

I will make a fix, but I'm not sure how soon the next beta will be released.

Matt

Thanks. I'll avoid opening my completed sequences for now; my working ones will be fine...I've made necessary adjustments.

Could you please confirm that this issue is now resolved in 5.0.12? Thanks,

Matt