Light-O-Rama Forums
HiTechLights

Playback window maximized on 2nd monitor support in S5?

Does S5 support the playback window being full screen/maximized on a 2nd monitor?   Will playback in S5 ever have functionality of S4 Visualizer, sending lights data to second computer running Viz on different IP port?

---Michael

2 hours ago, HiTechLights said:

Does S5 support the playback window being full screen/maximized on a 2nd monitor?  

Yes. S5 remembers the placement of all of the windows that get opened and will try to place them in the same spot the next time. Of course if your second monitor is later unplugged it will make adjustments to make sure the window being opened is visible.

2 hours ago, HiTechLights said:

Will playback in S5 ever have functionality of S4 Visualizer, sending lights data to second computer running Viz on different IP port?

This is not currently planned, but we listen to our customers. If there is sufficient demand we will respond. It seems to me that it would be more useful to be able to see the status of the show computer and be able to control the show remotely.

Matt

On 10/24/2017 at 8:07 PM, MattBrown said:

This is not currently planned, but we listen to our customers. If there is sufficient demand we will respond. It seems to me that it would be more useful to be able to see the status of the show computer and be able to control the show remotely.

Matt

Matt, here's a thread where customers are wanting  such features back!

It'd be nice to have this added to Features List for future versions.

----Michael

OK, I've read a lot of "we want it back". But I don't see anyone explaining why, or saying I can't do activity "X" without this feature. I'm looking for the list of activities x, y, z because maybe there is a better way to support them, rather than just recreating the old feature.

Matt