Light-O-Rama Forums

Web site question

Dave Batzdorf

Dave, just to expand on evana's post, at the bottom left of each thread/topic is a box that says Watch Topic. Click on it and the screen will refresh, taking you back to the top of the page with the comment, "This topic has been added to your watched topics list." If you scroll back down to the bottom of the page, the box will now read Unwatch Topic. If you no longer want to watch that topic, click on the Unwatch Topic box, screen will refresh taking you back to the top of the page with the comment, "This topic has been removed from your watched topics list."

Once you have set up topics to watch, you can manage them by clicking on the My Account box at the top of any page, and you will be taken to your Watch Topics page which shows all of the threads to which you have subscribed. If you want to remove a watched topic, click on the box to the left of the topic you want to remove and then click on the Removed Selected box at the upper right of the Watched Topic page.

Hope that helps you enjoy this site and keep up-to-date with those subjects of most interest.

Tim

Some how i missed that. I just didn't see the "wacth topic" button at the bottom. I knew it had to be there. guess I was just too tired last night.

Thanks guys!.

Dave