Light-O-Rama Forums

Holidaysoft

Peter B

Sorry Guys & Girls.

I need to vent my frustration with Holidaysofts new website. Sure seems like they haven't done their homework!!!!!!!

I recieved an email saying LOOK at the new site. I click on it and the damn thing hangs. Either they are overloaded (too many people visiting) or they just can't cope. I have tried several CPU's same thing, at home, work, & friends place.

Please get your act together I am now having doubts on purchasing from them.

Nothing works on the site I can't even contact them.

POOR POOR POOR:(:(:(:(:(:(

Now that's done and I am on my favourite site LOR I'm HAPPY:dude::cool::D

Pete.

Hi Pete,

Sorry about the problems with the web site. I had not realized people were having problems getting to the site. Your the first we've heard having that kind of issue. We'll get that resolved asap. If anyone else is having issues please post. I do know some non IE browsers are having issues with the flash buttons on the landing page. That will be resolved soon as well.

Many apologies,
Michael
Holidaysoft-

MJC7000 wrote:

Hi Pete,

Sorry about the problems with the web site. I had not realized people were having problems getting to the site. Your the first we've heard having that kind of issue. We'll get that resolved asap. If anyone else is having issues please post. I do know some non IE browsers are having issues with the flash buttons on the landing page. That will be resolved soon as well.

Many apologies,
Michael
Holidaysoft-

Hi Michael,

Sorry for the moan. I was just so frustrated getting nowhere, and not being able to let you know. By the way I am using Windows Internet Explorer as my browser standard. Many thanks for acknowledging my moan. You have restored my faith and I am soooooooooooo looking forward to the release of the new software. Not used your software at all before.

Pete. :cool:

I checked and the http://www.highcountrylights.com/ site also has the same issue I am having with www.holidaysoft.com. For non IE browsers such as Firefox and Opera there is a few seconds delay before the flash menu buttons start working. At first it appears they do not work because of the delay. When using IE the buttons work immediately.

Michael-
Holidaysoft