Light-O-Rama Forums

Pigtails

ericm

sort a fine, but they are not (99%) compatible with other stuff. The same with HC' pigtails (they have a warning. Only with to be HC cables/lights)

They are also smaller than HC's pigtails

Like mentioned a fine thread, and I can say I haven't found a suitable 3rd party solution that has worked.  If you do please keep us updated.

Todd at DIY LED Express has extension cables (3', 5', 10') that are the exact same size and type as the LOR 10W RGB floods.  I've used them for 3 years and they work great.

He also offers 4-conductor pigtails in that exact same size.

Edited by George Simmons
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately I don't believe Todd has them anymore.  I had already contacted him

On Oct 12, 2017, at 3:28 PM, Todd Jetzer (DIY LED Express) <tjetzer@diyledexpress.com> wrote:
> 
> Hi
> 
> Sorry my connectors do not match LOR's connectors.  Your best bet is to source them from from LOR.
> 
> Thanks
> Todd

4 hours ago, sticks4legs said:

Unfortunately I don't believe Todd has them anymore.  I had already contacted him

On Oct 12, 2017, at 3:28 PM, Todd Jetzer (DIY LED Express) <tjetzer@diyledexpress.com> wrote:
> 
> Hi
> 
> Sorry my connectors do not match LOR's connectors.  Your best bet is to source them from from LOR.
> 
> Thanks
> Todd

He had them this spring.  I use his 4-pin pigtail sets and extension cables with all my CMB24D and CMB16D dumb RGB controllers, and also with all my non-CCP/CCB pixel controllers and props.  They don't fit CCB/CCP controllers, but I know they fit LOR 10w floods because I've been using those extension cables for 3-4 years.  (In fact, I was farting around with a flood using five 10' extension cables on Monday.)  He probably doesn't know they fit.

Edited by George Simmons

24 minutes ago, George Simmons said:

He had them this spring.  I use his 4-pin pigtail sets and extension cables with all my CMB24D and CMB16D dumb RGB controllers, and also with all my non-CCP/CCB pixel controllers and props.  They don't fit CCB/CCP controllers, but I know they fit LOR 10w floods because I've been using those extension cables for 3-4 years.  (In fact, I was farting around with a flood using five 10' extension cables on Monday.)  He probably doesn't know they fit.

did you order the fine thread or coarse thread to hook up to the LOR pigtails?

7 minutes ago, ericm said:

did you order the fine thread or coarse thread to hook up to the LOR pigtails?

I have no idea.  Until this year - as far as I know - he only had one thread choice.

Ask him which ones he's been selling me and then get those.

Edited by George Simmons
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, George Simmons said:

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll give it a shot on a couple next time I send an order.

• The topic was locked