Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel Tree sequences

mjbadb

New to the hobby/addiction as well.  I have three of the 16x25's.  Generated several with the auto sequencer this weekend, but would love to have a copy of a few more.  steve@norlin.us.com.

Thanks.

I purchased the same 16x25 tree last year and have not yet figured out the sequencing and adding animation.  I have recieved some larger mega tree files but they are made for alot more channels than this so it doesnt look right.  If anyone has atleast one good one they can share, I can use it as a template to learn from, thank you.

Wmgmiller4@gmail.com 

• 2 weeks later...

got a new 16x50 this year and purchased a few sequences; if you don't mind sharing what you have I would appreciate it. 

aberiddle@bellsouth.net

Hello James, If I could impose on you for any pixel tree sequences. Having a hard time wrapping my head around S5 so will be using 4.3.26 for this remaining year. Thanks in advance.

Jim

rockhammer53@yahoo.com

sent Gene mine are 16 by 50 to use mine you will have to convert you have to have the newest ver  4.3.26 if you have it let me know will send

• 2 weeks later...

I am thinking about getting 1 or 2 of the 16 x 25 pixel trees for next year.  I've never used the pixel editor so If anyone could send me some sequences kwhitaker@datatrac.com I would love to take a look at them and try and wrap my head around how it works.   Also, does anyone have a video of how the LOR 16 X 25 tree looks? 

Edited by Kyle Whitaker

I got one of their trees this season and loved it! Well built and designed. Looked great.

I watched a tutorial about the Pixel Editor and used it for some of the new 100 count pixel strings which I also added this season. It made sense after I watched the tutorial and "played along." I will say, I don't feel like I have as much freedom as with SuperStar - have to use the patterns LOR provides to you, but in the end I was able to accomplish what I wanted for this year. I did not use PE to program my tree - I did that with Super Star.

I will say, I like the tree so much I believe I will get one (if not two) more to add to the 2018 set up!

jamills Do you happen to have any video of what it looks like?  Would you mind sending me a couple sequences that I could open up and see how they were done?

If you do get one of the the 16x25 trees you will need (unless you like doing everything the hard way) the special vis file for them.

You can get that vis at Brian’s website. Suoerstarlights . Com on sequences page towards the bottom.

This will allow you to sequence the tree in SS as well as use it in vis if not sequencing in SS.

Also feel free to contact me for setting up the pixie. Most people overthink it and eventually will either contact me or I will stumble upon their request for help.

Originally I was using a generic vis to assist everyone and then Brian cane out with some sequences and in general conversation he asked me how I was sequencing. When I told him he informed me of the vis file.

JR

On 12/20/2017 at 10:53 PM, Gene said:

I could use some 16/25 pixel tree sequences if your still sharing . 

Thanks in advance

ibuildhotrods@sbcglobal.net

James doesn’t have 16x25 and even though you can copy paste into any tree you will not get anything near what James art work looks like.

I am sure he will send you some but don’t get upset when they don’t look right on your tree.

JR

12 minutes ago, Kyle Whitaker said:

JR do you know of anyone that has actual video of the 16/25 tree?

Brian's website should have them in the sequences for sale section. I haven't looked and am not where I can look right now. Just before Christmas I think he had 7 sequences available. www.superstarlights.com

4 minutes ago, Kyle Whitaker said:

Unfortunately his videos are all of the pixel editor or visualizer.

Let me check some of my text messages. I may have 1 from someone I helped. If not I can ask them for a vid clip. They do look good. If I find a video I will shoot you a pm asking for a cell to text to. That's the only way I can get them out. I am still searching for a new host home since I lost photobucket and youtube blocks music. FB now edits the audio out.

Will check later

JR

Thanks!  Vimeo still doesn't block music the last one I uploaded.  I can give you my cell as well.