Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel Tree sequences

mjbadb

Hello everyone,

I have had LOR for a few years now. Just picked up a 8x50 pixel tree setup during the last sale. If anyone has sequences they would like to share it would be appreciated. I am looking for Christmas and Halloween. My email is mjbadb@yahoo.com

Some members use to share sequences by drop box. Anyone still do that?

Thank you in advance

Mike

Edited by mjbadb

1 hour ago, mjbadb said:

Hello everyone,

I have had LOR for a few years now. Just picked up a 8x50 pixel tree setup during the last sale. If anyone has sequences they would like to share it would be appreciated. I am looking for Christmas and Halloween. My email is mjbadb@yahoo.com

Some members use to share sequences by drop box. Anyone still do that?

Thank you in advance

Mike

I believe the tree you bought is supposed to have the legs folded so it would give you a 16 x 25 tree. An 8 x 50 is very uncommon and there probably wouldn't be any sequences out there for a tree like that.

I would also be extremely appreciative of any 16 Pixel Sequences you might be willing to share!!  Thanks in advance.  geoffreyLOR@outlook.com

James,  I too have an 800-pixel mega tree and would love any 16 x 50 Pixel Sequences you might be willing to share!!  Thanks in advance.

carl.fuqua@ssc-life.com

If you’re still sharing, I’m looking for sequences for 800 pixel mega tree also. Thanks in advance. 

Gregspears@windstream.net

• 3 weeks later...

James if your still sharing I would be interested. I have the same tree and no time this year to program . 

Any help would be appreciated....

ibuildhotrods@sncglobal.net

James,

I would love anything you have as well.  My only issue is I am using S5 so I need the visualizer file as well.  Either that or someone needs to walk me through how to do it.  I would really appreciate it either way!

john.caple.wg98@wharton.upenn.edu

• 2 weeks later...