Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel Tree sequences

mjbadb

Success, thank you JR. We had multiple issues going on here, from the port configuration resetting on the controller (needed to change the dip switch on the board) to communication issues (Enhanced LOR network was not selected). Once addressed, we are up and running in both SE and PE.

Thanks again JR

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am looking for some sequences for my 12 x 50 pixel tree. I do not have SS so I need them to be .lms files so I can use them  in SE. If you have any you are willing to share I thank you. Please do not share others work without their permission.

Packen@rallstech.com

55 minutes ago, packen said:

I am looking for some sequences for my 12 x 50 pixel tree. I do not have SS so I need them to be .lms files so I can use them  in SE. If you have any you are willing to share I thank you. Please do not share others work without their permission.

Packen@rallstech.com

You should test a couple 16x50. You are talking about losing the outside edges at worst. Most graphics and pics will be center or work toward/ away from.

Try some of James just to see. That way one day when you add those 4 you will be set.

JR

Ive got a couple now that were 16 string and they work well. All im seeing now is singing faces. I guess its time to update my display.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi everyone, I am new to pixel trees, (only just worked out arches, lol)and wondering if anyone was willing to share any sequences? I have not decided on if going the 25 or 50 pixels as yet, as I am manufacturing my own trees. Thank you in advance. Email address is rjturner65@hotmail.com

I have had this 16x25 LOR pixel tree ,purchased it in 2017 yet to see it work outside the HU.If someone has a sequence they could share that would be great.

gdickason@pacificdecorative.com

• The topic was locked