Light-O-Rama Forums

16CCR Tree first 4 ports dont work

jmraider

I am new using the 16CCR tree.  After getting it set up on a separate network AuxA.  For some reason numbers 1-4 CCR do not go on.  I have check each port using the hardware utility and they all connect and light up.  Those four ports do not work while using a sequence.  I tried both my own sequences and purchased one.  Any ideas?

Are you using "CCRs" which are LOR devices each with its own controller/power supply? Or are you using a smart controller such as PixCon, Pixie, Alphapix etc...

Check the channel configurations to make sure that you modified ALL of the channels to use the AuxA network and that the Unit IDs are correct.

Thank you for your reply.  I just checked under config in SS and under pref. in SS all looks OK.  Then I export to SE in legacy mode, I tried the intensity mode also.  I still can not get channel 1-4 to work.  I have cehcke the channels and CR ribbons in hardware they worked.  What setting am I missing?

Thank You

Just for giggles and grins, can you E-Mail me the sequence (I can deal with either the .lms file from Sequence Editor (when NOT using an intensity file) or the .sup from SuperStar.  The .sup is generally far smaller.  Also please confirm here or in the E-Mail to me what the IDs of the 16 CCR controllers.  My E-Mail is jim@k6ccc.org