Light-O-Rama Forums

Import and export

Aussie Andrew

Hi all, I'm a bit lost I have created 1/2 of my show in sequence editor and the other 1/2 in pixel editor what I have created in Pixel editor I can preview in pixel editor and its all good but I want to be able to view the whole show. Do I use Visualizer or Pixel Editor and do I import or export from one to the other? If this is the answer how do I do it?

I'm assuming that you are NOT using a S5 beta version (things change).  Short answer is that yes, you use Visualizer to watch your entire show.  The first step is to create a visualization file that has all of your lights.  Once it is created, then put Visualizer into Preview mode (what looks like a play button).  Start then LOR Control Panel.  In Sequence Editor, on the Menu for Play, select "Control visualizer", and play the sequence.  It should appear on the Visualizer.

5 hours ago, Aussie Andrew said:

Hi all, I'm a bit lost I have created 1/2 of my show in sequence editor and the other 1/2 in pixel editor what I have created in Pixel editor I can preview in pixel editor and its all good but I want to be able to view the whole show. Do I use Visualizer or Pixel Editor and do I import or export from one to the other? If this is the answer how do I do it?

If you assign all your props in the pixel editor you can watch the whole show in the pixel editor  you just select which props where sequenced in pixel editor or sequence editor .

• The topic was locked