Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Despecito for singing faces

dibblejr

I would like to ask for this also, is it a pixel version with faces? if yes, please, mixnight@hotmail.com. Thank you

As usual, if you are a seller or someone who wants to use any portion of this sequence for your personal gain, please don't ask. Surely no one has produced this. Please this is provided to forum members for Private Use only, do not share. Sent

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 6:24 PM, dibblejr said:

Check your mail

Enjoy

JR

Loaded this into sequencer and I have to say this is one of the best yet JR.

Awesome job, looks great.

I still don't have Halloween show up (waiting on 2 new doors to finish renos)....not looking good for Halloween but I may just throw this into Xmas show.

12 hours ago, Evil_E said:

Loaded this into sequencer and I have to say this is one of the best yet JR.

Awesome job, looks great.

I still don't have Halloween show up (waiting on 2 new doors to finish renos)....not looking good for Halloween but I may just throw this into Xmas show.

Thank you. It will run on all of my 2017 and New Years show. Probably 2018 4th of July as well. Its still big in the charts. Seems everyone in my city is driving here just to see this one sequence, I need to build a matrix seq for it.

Thanks for the comment.

I strive for the best. Though it took me a while and yes I did almost give up.

JR

10 hours ago, Omniadmp said:

I would love a copy of this if you are still sharing! 

kristofer.landell@gmail.com

Thank you!

Sent, this is for YOUR Private use only, not to share even with others here. Help keep them free. 

JR

6 hours ago, billy1776 said:

Can I have a copy, please? Whanley1@gmail.com

Sent

Private use only, not to be shared or sold to anyone.

Thank you for understanding.

JR

As usual, if you are a seller or someone who wants to use any portion of this sequence for your personal gain, please don't ask. Surely no one has produced this. Please this is provided to forum members for Private Use only, do not share. Sent

22 minutes ago, Bobbee said:

Could someone please forward this one onto me please. putntrash (At) yahoo.com

Thank you

As usual, if you are a seller or someone who wants to use any portion of this sequence for your personal gain, please don't ask. Surely no one has produced this. Please this is provided to forum members for Private Use only, do not share. Not even with forum members, they can ask within.

Thank you for your understanding. Lets keep them free.

Also sent my step by step word doc

Sent

Enjoy

Edited by dibblejr

Sent

As usual, if you are a seller or someone who wants to use any portion of this sequence for your personal gain, please don't ask. Surely no one has produced this. Please this is provided to forum members for Private Use only, do not share. Not even with forum members, they can ask within.

Thank you for your understanding. Lets keep them free.