Light-O-Rama Forums

Time for the Mega Tree Tower

Santas Helper

My son came over yesterday and helped move my mega tree tower so I can do testing of the lights before going up next weekend.

More to come.

Greg%20and%20mega%20tree%20tower_zpspfdv

• Like 1

And it's all there too. Without the topper and star, that end of the tower weighs just under 110 lbs.

Mega%20tree%20tower%20weight_zpsd1p3hrst

• Like 1

And built really tuff. Remembering that someone dropped it on Morty in getting ready for Halloween 2016. Both Morty and tower were unharmed.  ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mega Arch said:

And built really tuff. Remembering that someone dropped it on Morty in getting ready for Halloween 2016. Both Morty and tower were unharmed.  ?

Yep, lesson learned. Lol

Looks great. I just acquired a 33 ft mega tree tower last week that was used as a mega tree back in the 1980's. It is homemade from thick walled EMT tubing and 1/4" steel rods and plates for gussets. It is very light weight but very strong. I don't think I will have it up this year since I have not made the concrete base for it yet., nor do I have the lights and controllers either. Please post more pictures, I will be watching your progress., even some lesson's learned shots would be great. LOL.

Tom

15 hours ago, TBS99 said:

....Please post more pictures, I will be watching your progress., even some lesson's learned shots would be great. LOL.

Tom

Hey Tom,

Tom (Santas Helper) has some great stuff & pictures posted from last year's Halloween. Can see them here:

• Like 1

• The topic was locked