Light-O-Rama Forums

Problem downloading program

Daren

I've been using the LOR software since February on my office computer. I want to use an old computer to run my show. I downloaded the demo onto this computer and loaded the disc I received from LOR and then transfered my files to the new machine. 6 Halloween sequences and a bunch of songs. I tried to open a file and got an error message. I realized My files were all LOR2 so I tried to download the LOR2 onto this machine and I got a message that the full version does not appear to be installed on this machine. Path=C:Program fileslight-o-rama.
Reason code=2. I'mputting it on a Dell P4 1.6GHz 384MB RAM with Windows XP Professional.

I emailed LOR Support, but I thought I'd ask here as well. Any thoughts? I'm not real computer savy so you may have to dumb down any answers.

Thanks,

Daren

Not exactly sure what the problem was. He downloaded and installed 1.6.15 and was ok after that.

Like Dan said, I reloaded 1.6.15, but before I did that (for the second time) I removed the program and all files ( I didn't remove all files the previous time ) and then I loaded S2. After that everything seemed to work fine.:)

Daren