Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Randytenn

RT 006 Motion Prop Motion not showing up in Visualizer

I've had this happen a few times now.  I've placed a motion effect onto a smart prop, in the "Motion Effects" line.  For some reason, when I play it back in visualizer, it doesn't play.  I've double checked, and the channel even shows the effect is there.  If I click on the effect, it shows on the full screen effect.  But, it doesn't play in Visualizer.  

image.png

I have had this happen also. It seems to happen after I have had SE open for a while and added/edited the sequence. As soon as you see this try saving the sequence, and reload it. This usually fixes it for me.

In Some cases I save, then close S5 all the way. Restart and the issue goes away (til the next time) It is frustrating while looking at your screen knowing you have made the change, seeing it in the effect line and still doesn't play.

I was going submit a bug report, but I haven't been able to understand why it happens other than it happens after a time of having SE open.

Alan...