Light-O-Rama Forums

Merging timings for sequences

Jeffery m

Ok guys got a need some advice.I got a sequence for Hallelujah by Pentatonix from someone .Heres the problem.The timing for the sequence is 0.10 but I have the singing faces sequenced already but the timings for those are .05 how can I make this work.And please remember I am a newbie so please be very clear and as simple as possible with your solutions Thanks Jeffery

If you want to send me the 2 let me take a look and see what I can do.

This is why I recommend if you have plans for singing faces that you get the faces first and then find a match.

I don't think you received my singing faces for this since I haven't shared it since last Christmas. If you decide to send to me also include who gave you the sequence.

If you purchased either please don't send to me because I don't want you to violate the producers trust. If you made either and the other was shared I will see what I can do.

Remember though, I will look at it but my Halloween display getting up and running has priority at the moment.

JR

Hey everyone.

Whoever shared the 128 house sequence did not share Pentatonix, it is actually Neal Diamonds version. If any one can help him out.

JR

You really don't need to change the timings if you copy and paste one into the other by using copy and paste by time. But, if you have to change the timing then just change the sequence with the 0,10 timings to 0.05 timings to match yours.

Top menu click on "Edit" then "Timings" then "Switch Timing Grids"

In the pop up box click on the lower left square "Switch to a new fixed timing grid"

Enter 0.05 and click "OK"

Look at the sequence and if you like the timing grid click "Done"

Edited by Mr. P

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

You really don't need to change the timings if you copy and paste one into the other by using copy and paste by time. But, if you have to change the timing then just change the sequence with the 0,10 timings to 0.05 timings to match yours.

Top menu click on "Edit" then "Timings" then "Switch Timing Grids"

In the pop up box click on the lower left square "Switch to a new fixed timing grid"

Enter 0.05 and click "OK"

Look at the sequence and if you like the timing grid click "Done"

His problem was/ is wrong musical artist. No way (well possible but take forever) way to fit Pentatonix to Neal Diamond.

But yes that's what I was going to do.

JR

4 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

His problem was/ is wrong musical artist. No way (well possible but take forever) way to fit Pentatonix to Neal Diamond.

But yes that's what I was going to do.

JR

Yes it is hard to change sequences from one piece of music to another but as you stated it is not impossible. I changed the 16 ribbon tree for Heat Miser from Big Bad Voodoo Daddy to the original tv version because I could not stand the Voodoo Daddy version. I grew up watching the tv version and that is what I preferred.

• Like 1