Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences wanted

Jeffery m

Does anyone happen to have Twelve Days of Christmas by Straight No Chaser and also Hallelujah by Pentatonix that's as close as possible to 128 channels I would be most grateful

• 2 weeks later...

I'm as newbie as it gets.  I went to a local fabricator and had a metal outline of a banjo and a guitar custom made.  It never occurred to me that I would have such a hard time finding a LOR sequence (sequenced to "Dueling Jingle Bells" by the US Navy Band from the album Happy Holidays, Sept 2006) specifically made for a BANJO and a GUITAR.  I'm not trying to get something for nothing.  I'd be happy to pay for a professionally made sequence.  It just has to be specifically made for a BANJO and a GUITAR.  Can anyone help me?  Thanks in advance for your consideration ... Mike (mike@suntreervpark.com 208-818-0624)  

Firstly Welcome to the Forums,

All request for sequences should be posted in the link point out above by stick4legs, they will be seen by more people there.

In regards to your request, a quick Bing search took me to the LOR Sequence Page. I know nothing about these sequences or what props they use, but it might be a place to start.

http://sequences.lightorama.com/Dueling-Jingle-Bells_p_1075.html

Alan...