Light-O-Rama Forums

light clips

Jeffery m

Would anyone out there happen to have a bunch of these laying  around that they would want to sell.Yes I know where to buy new but am about tapped out on funds for christmas projects.Thanks light clips.jpg

Jeffery, I am pretty sure I have some like that also, I will look today and if I can find them you can have them, I never use that type, just the ones you can use with a paint or broom stick to put icicles up.

I am just south of you in Orange Park, if your coming Jacksonville way any time before Christmas you can just pick them up or I can meet you.

Keith

Jeffery

Just looked and must have given them to a neighbor, very sorry, I sent you a IM in response to yours, Amazon has some I believe are same or close, I put in a link and also found these https://www.amazon.com/Commercial-Christmas-Hardware-2411161402-Gater/dp/B015093Z2A/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1507566695&sr=8-7&keywords=christmas+light+holders

and thesehttps://www.amazon.com/Universal-Outdoor-Shingle-Gutter-Christmas/dp/B01B9TWQQQ/ref=pd_day0_201_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=CRGV3KV98E1JA5ABYWGB

Let me know and I can always add them to a order I am about to order some more green zip ties and can add either to my order for you

Good luck finding them, Keith

Just remembered I have a bunch of containers in my sons storage unit, I won't be going to pick the rest of display up for a couple more weeks, if i find any in that lot I will let you know, probably  won't help you much as you are working on your roof now, we start putting up the neighbor hood display on 1 November and I just don't have enough storage here even with two sheds and a large garage, you know how it is I would bet.

Keith

• The topic was locked