Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing HandClap faces and beats.

ItsMeBobO

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The finished sequence.  I videoed this around 1am from the middle of the street.  A police officer drove by so I was forced to change position.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would love to see this sequence!! 

Thank you sooooo much for the time you have saved me using your amazing software ... you are a legend!!!

Thanks

Kirk

xtreme2966@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

That's really awesome Bob!  How do you suspend your strands of lights like that to look like they're just hanging in mid-air, I was trying really hard to see any support rods or how you did that, but you have them well hidden.  Love that effect.  

That'd come in handy around my mobile home where I have limited room and yard space to extend the lights just a wee bit farther out and off the house.  

Again, very cool, really enjoyed that video and all the lights and effects.  Very nice.

would love a copy as well if your still sharing.  Thanks in advance!

cswisher@kmwperformance.com

2 hours ago, Orville said:

That's really awesome Bob!  How do you suspend your strands of lights like that to look like they're just hanging in mid-air, I was trying really hard to see any support rods or how you did that, but you have them well hidden.  Love that effect.  

That'd come in handy around my mobile home where I have limited room and yard space to extend the lights just a wee bit farther out and off the house.  

Again, very cool, really enjoyed that video and all the lights and effects.  Very nice.

Thanks Orville.   I posted about it a while back.   I am lucky enough to have well placed trees which allow me to support props over the yard.

2 hours ago, Orville said:

19 hours ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Thanks Orville.   I posted about it a while back.   I am lucky enough to have well placed trees which allow me to support props over the yard.

Thanks for the links to the explanation and other videos.  Better not let my wife see that Coca~Cola commercial video, she'll want me to try and do that. LOL

Really loved the "Christmas This Year by Toby Mac", he does a lot of great Christian songs, of which I'm trying to add some of those to my Christmas Display this year as well.  Working on Days of Elijah currently, hope I get it done since I'm adding RGB smart pixels this year if everything plans out as I hope.  Already got a little start thanks to dibblejr sending me a set of 2 50 strand LOR pixels and CCD {CCB100} controller to learn with.   Would love to get a copy of your Toby Mac song so I can see how you got those CCR Arches to flow so smoothly like that.   I can't seem to get that one down just yet, so maybe seeing how it was done in your sequence will help me get a better idea of what I'm NOT doing and what I SHOULD be doing. LOL

Not sure if or when I may have any singing faces, but would also love a copy of your hand clap sequence.

You can e-mail them to me via lightman13@hotmail.com

Thanks Bob! :)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Orville said:

Better not let my wife see that Coca~Cola commercial video, she'll want me to try and do that. LOL

Funny how that works. My wife doesn't want to learn any of the software. says it's too confusing but yet can't wait to tell everybody how much time I spend on this throughout the year. But when she hears a song she likes... "You should do that song".... Like the sarcastic goof I am, I tell her NO... Then I get "that look" from her and know if I don't, I'm in BIG trouble.... So my Common Sense kicks in and I know I better get started ASAP Lol

12 hours ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Funny how that works. My wife doesn't want to learn any of the software. says it's too confusing but yet can't wait to tell everybody how much time I spend on this throughout the year. But when she hears a song she likes... "You should do that song".... Like the sarcastic goof I am, I tell her NO... Then I get "that look" from her and know if I don't, I'm in BIG trouble.... So my Common Sense kicks in and I know I better get started ASAP Lol

Ohhhh do I KNOW that look all too well.   Nope, my wife ain't gonna program the lights, she says it's too confusing for her to learn.  So I'm definitely stuck with that task, but like yours, she'll hear a song and sometimes the song is so S---L---O---W I have to tell her it's not a good song to even start with.   And what response do I get?   I get, "well can't you at least do it so I can see for myself?"   And yes, I end up doing it just to prove it was a waste of time, after several songs of doing that, she finally knows now if the song is very slow, DON'T ASK or she may ask, is this one too slow?  And if I say yes, she now leaves it at that, took me about 4 years to train her how to see, and hear, how to recognize a good song to put to lights.   But don't tell her I said that or I might be back in the cat house{no dogs here} and having to do slow songs again just to appease her!  LOL

't

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If this is still up for sharing I would really like to get the mouth movements for it so I can rework last year songs now that I have a singing face :) Thank you for posting this

nwgraphix2@yahoo.com