Light-O-Rama Forums

pixe 16 mega tree help

ferrer light show

hi good day everyone, i need help on setting up my mega tree , i try to follow instructions for the pixel tree kit but it seems like there is still wrong on what im doing 

so far these is what i have:

16 string of 50 pixel 5v raywu smart pixel 

pixie 16 controller that I build 

so I wire up everything and open my lor s4 pro and open HU and I press the refresh and found 1unit and it shows (01-unit unknown device ???) in this step alone I’m a little bit concern coz in the instruction it should say what type of controller and the version right so pls. Really need guidance thank you and god bless to all.

Edited by ferrer light show
Need to ad more info

47 minutes ago, ferrer light show said:

hi good day everyone, i need help on setting up my mega tree , i try to follow instructions for the pixel tree kit but it seems like there is still wrong on what im doing 

so far these is what i have:

16 string of 50 pixel 5v raywu smart pixel 

pixie 16 controller that I build 

so I wire up everything and open my lor s4 pro and open HU and I press the refresh and found 1unit and it shows (01-unit unknown device ???) in this step alone I’m a little bit concern coz in the instruction it should say what type of controller and the version right so pls. Really need guidance thank you and god bless to all.

Send me a pm with your cell # (if state side) and a good time to call I will walk you through it. 

JR

Update ~ Everything up and running.

Anyone that has a pixie16 will need to have version 4:3:18 or newer. (my friend above was on 4:3:14) Pixie16's are not recognized by the older versions.

Updated, set unit ID, created Master Channel Config, got him a free pixel seq and all is working. From the excitement in the background his family loved it.

JR

• Like 3