Light-O-Rama Forums

ELLs for sale

plasmadrive

Since I am no longer using the LOR software, I have had to find other ways of doing my wireless.  These leaves me with many ELLs that have been working well for a few years.  I am sure these are not the latest version.. I don't remember how many I have but I think it is about 6 of them.  Make me a reasonable offer if you are interested.. I have no idea what shipping cost would be, please don't ask me as I don't have time to burn chasing what I can't control.  My zip is 95624 and you are welcome to figure out shipping as best you can if that is a concern. 

If there is real interest, I will pull that bin down and take a look. 

Craig

Hi Craig, how about a local pick up? I'd be willing to strike up a reasonable offer in a little while here and I could make a local pickup if possible.

Thanks!

On 9/26/2017 at 8:32 PM, plasmadrive said:

Since I am no longer using the LOR software, I have had to find other ways of doing my wireless.

Craig

Just curious........what software did you use to replace LOR and why?

On 9/26/2017 at 8:32 PM, plasmadrive said:

Since I am no longer using the LOR software, I have had to find other ways of doing my wireless.  These leaves me with many ELLs that have been working well for a few years.

Too bad you didn't post this until after the Summer Sale.  Although they wont be used for carrying show traffic, I bought a pair in the summer sale for a "special" project that I'm working on.

3 hours ago, lightingnewb said:

Hi Craig, how about a local pick up? I'd be willing to strike up a reasonable offer in a little while here and I could make a local pickup if possible.

Thanks!

Sure.. local pickup is fine..

2 hours ago, k6ccc said:

Too bad you didn't post this until after the Summer Sale.  Although they wont be used for carrying show traffic, I bought a pair in the summer sale for a "special" project that I'm working on.

ha ha.. I just got around to figuring out that I have a LOT-O-STUFF that I won't use anymore.. these of course being among them..   Sold off all my E682, e6804s, and a bunch more.. Sold a bunch of my laser gear as well. 

3 hours ago, B.Y.R.G. said:

Just curious........what software did you use to replace LOR and why?

There is a thread about what and why where I wanted to basically give my LOR software away but couldn't..   That thread pretty much says what and why..  Not sure this thread is the place.. Sorry

OK.. now that I have had them down for awhile.... they are in the way.. so I am packing them back up and storing them until next year, unless someone wants them today.. at 6pm they go back up on the storage rack..

• The topic was locked