Light-O-Rama Forums

reloaded on new computer

jmraider

I just tried to reload 4.3.24 on my new computer.  I made a mistake and pointed the data to the drive letter, not in a folder for LOR.  Went back and unloaded LOR and deleted folders it created in the data drive I originally selected. Tried to unload LOR and also went and cleaned registry too.  When I reload, it will not create the folders or give me an option to select a drive for data files.  How do I totally clean off my computer so I can start from scratch?

Note:  the first time I loaded it wrong (pointed to wrong drive), I did put in my license number and after I deleted the LOR program the license icon is not there anymore, so I assume something somewhere is embedded in my computer causing me not to be able to do a full reinstall. 

When I do reinstall and go into sequence it says can not find sequence folder, when I point to it, it causes files not to link.  

HELP

I think the Help Desk send you a file or tell you where it is that will help you.

I recall having a problem and there is an LOR folder in my programs (x86) folder but I do not recall which file will help you. I ran it one time an that was after they instructed me too.

Best to ask them. 

JR

I think the Help Desk send you a file or tell you where it is that will help you.

I recall having a problem and there is an LOR folder in my programs (x86) folder but I do not recall which file will help you. I ran it one time an that was after they instructed me too.

Best to ask them. 

JR