Light-O-Rama Forums

Light O Rama Sale Information

LightORamaDan

Hi,

The sale will start Sat June 21, the first day of summer. The discounts run 10% to 20% (maybe more) depending on the item.

Every year we have something special. This year some people are going to get their orders (everthing including shipping and handling) for free. Here is how it is going to work.

Once the sale is completed, we are going to randomly pick orders. If an order is $2500 or less, the customer pays nothing. If the order is more than $2500 then we will give a $2500 discount on the order.

We will continue to pick orders until we hit $10,000.00 That means if we are at $9,950.00 and the next order picked is $1000 then we will give the $1000 order away for free and stop.

The fewest winners we will have is 4 but I expect there to be between 15 and 20 people that will end up getting their orders for free.

As always, by entering the promotion you agree to allow us to defer shipment for a couple months.

What I need is a promo code for this promotion. "Free" is too confusing because believe it or not there will be a number of people who will think that "Free" means free... I would like to have the word free in it but not necessary. We have come up with "MaybeFree", "TryFree", "TryForFree"... but I do not really like any of them.

Anyone have an idea?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael B

• LightORamaDan

• terrypowerz

• Peter B

Hmm..

Win-Your-LOR

Win-Your-Order

LuckyLOR

LightUpYourLuck

Luck-O-Rama

There's a quick five.. Let's see what ideas they stir up..

- Kevin

Order to Win

or...

Up to $2500 Free

or...

LOR Free Chance

or...

Order Free Chance

or...

Chance at a Free Order

Free order opportunity

Who likes Free?

Can You say Free?

Go for Free?

Order for Free?

Nothing is for free or is it?

Free Chance?

Free Order?

No, no, no.....we need one that is simple and everyone can remember (and spell).

I know, how about....Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Sorry, I just could not resist.

"LOR lotto"

"Dan rules"

"give it to me"

"itll cost you less to ship to me than others"

(ok that last one was my poor attempt at a subliminal message LOL)

Brad wrote:

I know, how about....Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Or maybe:

Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict

tmadak wrote:

Hi Dan,

Is there any information on the length of the sale?

Thanks

Tom

Tom,
The sale will be 1 or 2 weeks. 2 weeks pushes into the 4th of July weekend. We have not decided.

Dan

is it free?

Or, forget the free. Why not do DelayedShipping? Even if you win, the shipping will still be delayed. It's a good code because the user knows they are deferring shipment.