Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Randytenn

Enhancement Request - Changing RGB Colors

I have several sections of light with unique patterns.  For example, I have a section where the base color is blue, but a pattern of white lights is built in.  I would love for there to be a way to select a color to be changed, and the color to change it to, so that you could highlight a section and hit one button, similar to the color change functionality of photoshop.   

In the example here, I have my pattern set with blue.  However, because I used the chase function, the whites are not necessarily lined up with the timing marks.  This means that even manually changing the color, I miss small sections, as you can see in the purple section.  

If I could choose the blue, and then choose the purple, highlight the section, and have the software change anything that is blue to purple, it would be such a time saver.  

image.png.ebb142de495b96104aeb3ab703541019.png

• Like 1

I like this idea too. I've had experience with Photoshop and Illustrator, and do feel that some of the features would be beneficial in SE.

I have a utility that I wrote for v4 of sequencer that does global search-replace of RGB colors.  I plan to update it for v5, although not till after Christmas.  v5's files are COMPLETELY different.  I will have to rewrite all whole utility suite.