Light-O-Rama Forums

Modifying Images

brettmc

I have a CCR sequence that was done with 12 ccrs, I now have 16. How do I modify the images to "recenter" them. I have figured out how to do text but not images.

Also many of these have custom colors that are not saved. How can I replicate these colors when I redo, modify an existing image? I have a Santa that I created and would like to modify but can get the skin color to match what I did previously. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Select the first 12 universes and do a cut or copy.

Past on universe 3-14. This will leave universes 1-2 and 15-16 blank but it will be centered.

Keep in mind that it can take a few moment to paste as it's a lot of channels.

Note: you may have to clear out universes 1-2 if you do a copy only.

BTW this is on SE and not SuperStar :)

Edited by gsmith37064

To move the image in SuperStar select the image and the Image Setup window should pop up.  Within that window there is a section called Image Action.  There are 'x','y' coordinates for where the image will Start and End.  Adjust the 'x' coordinates as appropriate to move your image horizontally as you need to.  The 'y' coordinate moves the image vertically.  If you just want the image to not move then both the 'x' and 'y' coordinates would be the same for both Start and End.  To move the image during the sequence adjust the End 'x','y' coordinates appropriately for the movement you want.

To replicate custom colors hold the Shift button down on the keyboard and click the color you want to replicate.

Edited by B.Y.R.G.

The others have made good comments. I will echo what B.Y.R.G. said, to set the color of a pixel in an image, do shift + mouse click on the pixel and the color of the pixel will be set into the color controls.

Thanks to all of your responses!! I was able to use B.Y.R.G's response. Sorry gsmith37064 but I am not able to select anything. Most likely I'm doing something wrong. Will keep trying. I'm a newbie to the Superstar thing! Regular sequencing no problem, this is all new. Have a lot to learn before Christmas!!